Top Five Breakfast Spots in Omaha

September 27, 2018

Breakfast is said to be the most important meal of the day, so why not spend that meal at the best spots in Omaha. Omaha has a variety of restaurants to choose from whether it be from out west to downtown there’s something for everyone to enjoy around the city.

11-worth café This classic old diner is located downtown on Leavenworth street. They provide huge portions of food that will leave you with leftovers for days. They’re infamous for their hashbrowns and brekafast burritos. The diner seems to always be packed all hours of operation, but they do provide coffee for waiting customers. 11- worth provides a very friendly atmosphere including the warm and cheerful staff. The diner seems to be decorated with your grandma’s furniture and paintings, but it makes the feel so much more like home. Everything on the menu seems to be conveniently priced considering the portions. It’s a typica; American breakfast diner that many tourists and Omaha natives enjoy.

Leo diner A small yet very delicious that offers various options of classic American food such as burgers, hot dogs, and Philly steak sandwiches. Not only do they have lunch, they offer various breakfast options too. Customer favorites include their fantasy island and eggs benedict. Leo’s diner is smaller but very cozy feeling with an open kitchen and accommodating staff it’s a very family friendly environment. A customer can get a good priced meal for under $10 and leave with a full stomach. Leo’s diner is located on maple street.
Saddle Creek breakfast club

SCBC is a vegan friendly restaurant with many unusual options available to choose from. The kimchee omelet, vegan banana pancakes and real maple syrup makes saddle creek breakfast club very different from other breakfast restaurants. A very hipster looking restaurant with the wood tables, blue chairs and the vegan menu that’s offered. Saddle creek focuses on the customer needs and the food they are consuming, only serving food from local farmers and making everything in their kitchen. Saddle creek is an experience that many would enjoy on their weekends. They’re located on north saddle creek road.

First watch: A more eccentric and colorful menu is offered at First watch including their Belgian waffles, lemon ricotta pancakes and chimichanga. A healthy lifestyle is focused at First Watch with the power bowl and fresh squeezed juice bar many other healthy options. The atmosphere is relaxed and calm with the kind staff, although First watch is a chain the service proves otherwise. First watch has many different locations to choose from in Aksarben, Center and on Maple.

Le peep:
For coffee addicts Le Peep is the place to be with coffee bar offering numerous different options available. Infamous for the huge pancakes, stuffed French toast and wonderful service, Le Peep does not disappoint. The waitresses are very attentive and warm. Because the restaurant is always packed, the wait to be seated is always a bit longer than intended but worth it. Le Peep ranged from $10-$30 per person, making it a pricier restaurant. There are three different locations in Omaha.

$975
$1500