Taco Company Review

Taco Co. is one of the newest and trendiest restaurants in Omaha. They are located in the heart of Benson at 6108 Maple St. Owners of the restaurants say that it is entirely inspired by their abuela Maria Sanchez and her own recipes. Her puffy and delicious taco shells are what started the journey. The establishment is known as a margarita garden- which serves varying frozen margaritas and cocktails. But rest assure that Taco Co. is a family friendly restaurant that caters to all demographics of people. Taco Co. also prides themselves on the fact that their food is completely homemade. Everything from the taco shells down to the beans are homemade- which is evident once you take that first bite of a taco. You can definitely taste the love within the dish. Although some may consider an average of four dollars per taco as expensive, I personally think that the taste and quality of the products makes it worth it. The ingredients taste very fresh- unlike many restaurants who use mainly frozen ingredients and produce. However, restaurants occasionally offers special offers and happy hour prices to customers. They consistent post updates regarding menu items and deals on their FaceBook page. For instance, they announced that Thursday’s are now going to be their designated day for all-day happy hour. To put it simply, the decor inside the restaurant is very aesthetically pleasing. The decor is very modernized and abstract with the very clean cut patio in the back (which is perfect for eating dinner in the warmer months). Large swing sets are also inside the building which makes it irresistible to not capture a picture. Not to mention, the interior and exterior both include whimsical and bright colored signs and lights- which also creates high spirited energy. Taco Co. is very modern in the way that they Market themselves and are away of changing culture. For example, they are conscious of the environment and choose to use paper straws- rather than traditional plastic ones. Also, they cater to all types of people in regards to dieting. They not only offer beef, carnita, and chicken tacos- but they shockingly also make veggie tacos. The menu overall is pretty simplistic, but offers very good choices for customers. Waitresses and staff members were all very friendly and patient. They were very informative and knowledgeable in regards to the menu items and whatever questions there might have been. The experience overall was pleasant, however it would be nice if their hours were different. They are closed on Sunday’s and Monday’s. From 4 pm to 10 pm on Tuesday through Saturday they are open. And on Fridays and Saturdays they are open for business from 11 am to 10 pm. If they had better hours the establishment as a whole would be 10 out of 10, but unfortunately they have very inconvenient and sporadic hours. Lots of families choose to go out for dinner on Sunday nights, and sadly will not be able to dine at Taco Co. on that day which can be unfortunate.  

$975
$1500