Meets Centrals next senior class officers

The elections of class officers for the 2024-2025 school year just passed and caused some stark competition. Every year, juniors get the chance to run for various student leadership positions that allows them to lead their class senior year. Meet your Class of 2025 senior officers.  

Devon Richards is the elected president for the class of 2025. Richards ran to make his senior year memorable and make everything a little more exciting. I already have students coming up to me suggesting different ideas for events, which is just incredible.” Richards mentioned.  

The vice president elect is Liam Gillespie. Gillespie said he ran to have an impact on his class.I hope to be a voice for everyone, not just select groups and really serve my classmates.” Gillespie said.  

Arissa Lattison was elected as secretary. “I ran for officer because I thought it’d be fun to have a say in decisions for my final year. Central has given me a lot and this could be my way to give back,” she said.  

Hugh Lowe-Weyand was elected treasurer but requested not to be included in this story.  

Sanaii Houston-Wells was elected activities coordinator. “I genuinely enjoy being involved in my school in any way I can, so this is just a step up from my current activities,” she said.  

Finally, the elected historian is Jacqui Moss- Breen.   “I really enjoy getting involved with things bigger than myself and I am hoping that I can bring a beam of spotlight onto everything this school and its students have to offer in this world,” Moss-Breen said.