The 90’s are Back

Good news; you can bust out your high waisted jeans, crop tops and scrunchies because the 90’s are back! It’s not difficult to see that the newest fashion trends are heavily inspired by the 90’s fashion era. You might be living under a rock if you can’t tell, just look at celebrities like Rihanna, Bella Hadid and Selena Gomez, all of whom are fashion icons.
A big part of the 90’s was the denim on denim on denim on denim. Whether you wear a denim jacket on denim jeans or denim button up with denim knee high boots these trends have been seen to come back.
The iconic sporty-chic style of track pants has come back. This look has been rocked with a blouse and some heels, although a its strange combo they seem to complement each other. You would have seen these looks on a lot of musicians in the 90’s such as the R&B group TLC.
The notorious “mom jeans” have made a comeback. Whether you are an actual mother or teenage girl going through her grunge phase these jeans are everywhere. You can style them up or style them down casually. The best part is you can wear them practically with anything.
If you’re the edgy type and like to experiment, the leather skirts trend is for you. The leather skirt trend seems to have a 90’s rock vibe to it. Leather skirts are denim skirts cooler, older sister that everyone likes. Celebrities like Mariah Carey were infamous for sporting these skirts
If you’re not afraid to look like a hipster librarian then turtlenecks are for you. Personally, I love turtle necks because you can wear them with everything during the fall and winter. You can layer them with jackets or denim. If you’re bold enough and think you can rock turtlenecks try them out.
A convenient, fashionable choice of an accessory would be a fanny pack. It’s the more functional version of a purse. If you like high fashion more expensive brands have came out with designer fanny packs. Thankfully, the notorious Napoleon Dynamite look is no longer associated with fanny packs. Fashion icons like model Ian Connor has proved that fanny packs are the new thing.
What comes around goes around and the 90’s have come back and seem like they are going to be here for a while.

$975
$1500