Top 5 Outdoor Activities in Omaha
September 29, 2018
- Wildlife Safari Park
- At the Wildlife Safari Park, people can drive and/or hike through the park while observing animals in a more natural environment compared to the zoo. The fresh air and beautiful nature add an extra bonus for visitors. The park also houses some animals you cannot see at the zoo, including buffalo and eagles.
- Omaha Doorly Zoo
- The Henry Doorly Zoo is a wonderful place for outdoor family fun. With their new African safari enclosure, the sky safari and the petting zoo you can’t go wrong.
- Bellevue Berry Farm
- The Bellevue Berry farm provides an opportunity for outdoor fun while picking some delicious berries to take home at the same time. Besides purchasing ripe berries, the farm also has haunted houses, campfires and haunted hayrack rides. It’s a great place for family bonding or just hanging out with friends on a fall evening.
- Go Ape Treetop Adventure Course
- Enjoy nature and the thrill of an adrenaline rush at the Go Ape Treetop Adventure Course. There are activities for everyone regardless of age to enjoy. Whether you decide to take it easy and try the beginner level course or compete for an expert title you’re bound to have fun. Zipline and challenge your friends to a race through the treetop obstacle course.
- Vala’s Pumpkin Patch
- Vala’s Pumpkin Patch will be the highlight of your autumn season. Vala’s has award winning pumpkins, games, and hayrides. Vala’s story book barn will truly add magic to the experience. In the evenings you may even catch a free concert by the Pirate Band or find yourself filling up with smores. It’s the perfect place for some fall family fun.