Mixins Review

May 8, 2019

Rolled ice cream has become extremely popular over the last few years. Rolled ice cream originated from street vendors in Thailand. This food trend has popped up everywhere including the Omaha area.
Mixins is the newest rolled ice cream spot in Omaha, it is also the first black owned rolled ice cream store. Conveniently located in the downtown area on 1405 Jackson street. The ice cream shop is quite small and usually always packed. Inside there’s only a few tables available for customers to sit at as well as a few tables outside. Although it’s small the establishment is very cozy and inviting.
The menu at mixins has a variety of options available to customers. All of the options have fun and unique names such as ballin’ on a fudget or pardon my french toast. A fun time is guaranteed at mixins, while waiting in line and watching you ice cream being made they offer to write your name in any sauce of your choice which is perfect for the Instagram or Facebook picture to post. It makes the long wait worth it in the end.
Mixins is usually opens at twelve in the afternoon until midnight on weekdays but close at two am on Fridays and Saturdays. So, if you happen to be craving rolled ice cream late at night mixins can help satisfy your needs.
This establishment creates a family friendly atmosphere that is fun for everyone. They make fresh and delicious treats that is able to satisfy a variety of people. From the welcoming staff to the cute displays mixins is a place everyone needs to visit. They are obviously in no competition with other rolled ice cream shops in the Omaha area.

$975
$1500