Autumn To-Do List

November 18, 2019

Callan Maher 

This time of year, there are many opportunities to have a fun or relaxing time with friends, family or alone.  Autumn lasts 3 months and it can be hard to decide what to do within this time span. Here is a list of fun inside and outside activities that can be added to autumns bucket list. 

• Have a bonfire. With the crisp fall air, having friends or family over to sit by a fire can be a lot of fun. Making dinner over the fire or roasting marshmallows can make for a fun fall evening.  
  • Go on a hayride. Bellevue Berry Farm and Vala’s are popular places to go for a hayride. This makes for fun memories and a fun night with friends or family.  
  • Movie Marathon. A nice night in with yummy food, good movie/movies and cozy blankets alone or with friends.  
  • Pumpkin Patch. Vala’s, Martin’s Hillside Orchard and Skinny Bones Pumpkin Patch are just a few places in Omaha 
  • Playing boardgames. An evening in with friends and family or at Spielbound to play games and enjoy each others company.   
  • Watching Football.  Autumn is football season; sit at home or go to a game to cheer on a team with friends or family. 
  • Baking. With the temperature dropping and pumpkins in season, many yummy treats can be made in the kitchen. This can be done alone or with friends and family.  
  • Reading. Curling up with a good book and a comfy blanket can be a great and relaxing way to spend a day.  
  • Playing in a leaf pile. No one is too old to jump into a pile of leaves.  

There are many more fun ways to spend an autumn day or night. It is important to have fun with friends and family, as well as having a relaxing day alone. Autumn lasts till Dec. 21, so try some of these fun activities before winter comes.  

$975
$1500