The nude philanthropist

March 19, 2020

The wildfires raging across Australia have reached the point of no return. The country lacks proper funding that could potentially save the lives of thousands of people, animals and homes. Some celebrities have donated, but the majority of millionaires such as Kylie Jenner stand by and post quotes while countless lives are being destroyed every day.  

Infuriated by this ignorance, Instagram model Kaylen Ward, 20, decided to help. She had already become popular from posting scandalous pictures on her Instagram and Twitter, and made money off her promotions of her Only Fans account. Her audience had already been paying for her nude selfies, so she decided to apply herself and attempt to help Australians. 

She began selling nudes in exchange for proof of a $10 donation to one of many select charities that support Australia. In the first day of business, she donated an estimated $7,000 to Australian relief programs and charities. 

Within just weeks, Australia received approximately $1,000,000 from Kaylen alone. In a tweet, Kaylen says, “My IG got deactivated, my family disowned me, and the guy I like won’t talk to me all because of that tweet. But **** it, save the koalas.” Her Instagram has not yet been reactivated. 

Australia was in desperate need of assistance and funding. Seeing the biggest stars stand by and watch an entire continent burn is infuriating. But, Kaylen had an opportunity to help. By applying herself and her gifts, she changed the future of Australia.  

It does not matter how she obtained the money to give to the charities. What she did was legal although it did not align with the morals of many angry people on social media who called her horrendous names and, in some extreme cases, threatened her life.  

Kaylen can no longer sell her nude pictures through Instagram due to the deactivation of her account. This does not follow the terms and services of Instagram because every exchange was done via a direct message, which is confidential to each user. Instagram shut down her account on the basis of rumors. However, she continues her business on Twitter, which does not actively search for nude photos or inappropriate content. 

What Kaylen did was not only helpful, it was heroic. She sacrificed her family, relationship and popularity for a people she does not know. The greatest form of honor is helping a situation that in no way pertains to oneself, and Kaylen did exactly that.  

$975
$1500