WandaVision surpasses expectations

WandaVision review

March 15, 2021

In Marvel’s 2021 show WandaVision, Marvel universe characters Wanda Maximoff and Vision live are living in a seemingly perfect 1950s suburban neighborhood until they both start to realize something about how they are living is off. If you have yet to see any of the other Marvel movies, Wanda Maximoff is powerful magician with telekinetic powers and Vision is a highly advanced android 

In the marvel universe, the show takes place right after Avengers: EndgameIf you haven’t been keeping up with the most recent marvel movies and want to watch the show, I think that catching up would help understand the plot better since there are many references and plot details that center around what has happened in recent movies.  

I think that WandaVision is absolutely fantastic. I was hooked from the very first episode and had a really hard time trying to keep myself from watching it all in one night. The story never got boring and never slowed down. I was always wondering what was going to happen next which kept me engaged and excited to keep watching.  

I think one of my favorite things about the show is the attention to detail that was given throughout the episodes. As the time periods of the episodes change, the clothes, houses, cars and attitudes start to change as well. There were also details like having different theme songs/theme videos that matched the time period of the episode as well.  

I would recommend this show to anyone who enjoys superhero movies and shows but I would also recommend it to people who enjoy shows that have a ton of twists and turns where you don’t really have an idea of where each episode will take you. It also may appeal to people who enjoy sitcoms as a lot of the show revolves around sitcoms. 

Another detail that I really enjoyed about the show is that some episodes have commercials themed around the current time period of the episodes. These commercials often feature some sort of Easter egg or a certain cryptic message alluding to something going on in the show.  

Many people have said that they thought that the first episodes can be very boring and many people have said that they stop watching the show there because of how boring it is but I actually really enjoyed the first episodes. So, if you decide to watch the show and find the first few episodes boring and feel unmotivated to continue watching, I would recommend to keep watching because the speed of the show will definitely pick up and you’ll find yourself hooked in the action packed and downright intriguing plot. 

Overall, WandaVision is an amazing show and I think that everyone should watch it whether they are a marvel fan or not. 

$975
$1500