Mercury retrograde in Libra

October 5, 2021

The planet, Mercury, begins its third and final retrograde of this year on Sept. 27, during Libra season. The retrograde will last until around Oct. 17, giving plenty of time for its effects to be felt and experienced by all signs in the zodiac. Mercury retrograde is known to be a period of confusion and frustration, where everything seems to go wrong. However, if handled well, this time can be a great opportunity for reflection, connection, balance, and other attributes that come with its occurrence in Libra.

The major aspects of life that are touched by this Mercury retrograde are relationships and communication, but regaining balance in every aspect of life is of heightened importance during this time. Achieving balance in any situation is what fuels a Libra, so it makes sense for that idea to fuel this Mercury retrograde as well. Libra is ruled by the planet of love, Venus, so finding balance in love and relationships is a recurring theme involved with the Mercury retrograde in Libra. This retrograde serves as the perfect time to focus on relating to, and connecting with other people. It is important to notice and control how much time and energy goes into relationships instead of ignoring them. Being attentive and deliberate with relationships during this retrograde will help bring clarity throughout.

Being that Mercury is the planet of communication, its retrograde will heavily impact how people communicate. Listening and focusing on receiving other people’s words will be just as important as talking. Libras find it easy to argue their opinion, but more difficult to say what is actually on their mind when it is necessary. This conflict in communication is important to remember for this retrograde in Libra, especially because communication is already threatened by Mercury retrogrades in general. Remembering to withhold criticisms and refrain from saying anything harsh will lessen the major complications with communication during this time.

While the effects Mercury retrograde can have on relationships, communication and balance are more general and likely to be experienced by everyone right now, the retrograde also impacts people individually. There are different obstacles and/or strengths tied to this retrograde that people will encounter depending on how it effects their specific zodiac sign. Many resources on the internet can be used to find astrologers’ interpretations of how each sign will be effected during this retrograde. Being aware of its effects, and prepared for them, is the most useful way to overcome the chaos and challenges of Mercury retrograde during Libra season.

$975
$1500

$975
$1500