Westlanes bowling- inexpensive fun

Bowling is a sport enjoyed by families and friends in the United States. There are many factors in a good bowling alley, including the atmosphere and the pricing. West Lanes is a sufficient bowling alley that has a good environment for all ages.  

When finding bowling alleys in the area, one may first stumble across the West Lanes website. This website was very appealing because of the bright colors and big titles. It was organized and easy to navigate. The inclusion of the menu on the website was a nice feature and allows viewers for preparation when thinking of price and allergy. The only issue I had with this website was there was no mention of bowling times. When I went bowling on a Sunday, I was surprised to hear at 4:45pm that all parties must be done bowling by 5:00pm. This information being put on the website would have allowed for better preparation and better experience.  

The price of bowling seemed more costly, but inexpensive. My party spent $15 for an hour of bowling, along with an additional $4 for each pair of shoes. Split among the three of us, this was not a bad price to pay. The process of paying was fairly simple. Parties first get their shoes and lane without paying, then pay after playing. What I did not like about this process was that I did not know how much I was spending until the end of our game. The price board was not organized and hard to read. This can cause issues for parties who do not look at the website before they arrive.  

The snack bar served classic bowling food. There was an assortment of pizza and fried items, along with burgers and sandwiches. If one does not want to eat greasy food, I recommend eating before or choosing another bowling alley. Along with food there is also an adult bar, proving West Lanes is friendly to both kids and adults. The snack bar is not the only option for food. There is a small vending machine in the alley, but I would not push your luck with it. When using, some of the buttons did not work, meaning some snacks were unavailable.  

Overall, my party had an enjoyable experience at West Lanes. Although we were not good at bowling, we had a good laugh attempting to play. It was easy to find our equipment needed and the environment was very clean (even though I am sure no one is thrilled about communal shoes). The atmosphere was very friendly. My group could see many other groups laughing and enjoying their time bowling. I greatly recommend this bowling alley to groups of all ages.  

$975
$1500

$975
$1500