Remodeled Chops offers new fun

Chop’s Bowling is the perfect place to go for a fun activity with friends, family, or a significant other.  

A great feature about Chop’s is its location. Since it is right by downtown, there are plenty of places around to go and eat or shop around. They also have drinks and snacks there so there are plenty of options.  

One of the greatest things about Chop’s is the price. Playing one game with two people was only a little over thirteen dollars, so it’s very cost friendly. They also offer deals on games so if you want to play more you can save money as well.  

The bowling alley was recently remodeled, so it’s very nice and clean. The seating is very comfortable with lots of room to place personal items and/or food. The bathrooms were extremely clean as well.  

The service was overall good. The cashier was extremely nice and was kind in helping me pay for my game.  The person I ordered garlic bread from was short and a little rude, but it didn’t effect my overall experience there.  

The game only took me around thirty minutes to play, so it was super quick and I could have definitely played more than one game.  

Although the alleys are extremely close together, the separation between myself and other groups was never uncomfortable. Everyone kept to themselves and never got in the way of my space. 

Overall Chop’s was a really positive experience.  

With the cheapness, cleanliness, overall good service, and the good time I had, I would recommend Chop’s to anyone looking for something fun to do.   

$975
$1500

$975
$1500