Fu Asian Grill providing cheap and delicious food

Fú Asian Grill is the perfect restaurant close to Central for students to grab a bite to eat, study or to hang out.

A great feature for students is the fact that it is so cheap. Every rice dish is around $6, so it’s perfect if you’re on a budget.

I ordered the crispy ginger tofu and the spicy crispy chicken for the main dishes. Both came with rice and veggies and were a total of $12. I got an order of the spring rolls, which came with two, and that was only around $3. I also got two waters which were a dollar each. Overall, my total was only around $18.

The food was all very good. The spicy crispy chicken had a really good flavor and was very delicious. I loved the flavor of the spicy tofu as well and the vegetables were amazing. The spring rolls were my least favorite part. There was not much flavor and the sauce was too sweet for my liking.

The service was good as well. The guy who took my order was very nice and helpful in deciding what to eat, and my food was ready within 10 minutes of ordering.

The best part of Fú Asian Grill is the atmosphere. The little restaurant is filled with a ton of plants and beautiful art. It is also very bright, creating a very relaxing environment.

It was also very quiet my entire time being there, so it’s a good place to study if you need someplace relaxing.

Overall, I think Fú Asian Grill is a great place for students to gather because of the pricing and overall atmosphere.

$975
$1500

$975
$1500