Top Five Places to Eat After Midnight in Omaha

Lizbeth Hermosillo-Najar, Staff Writer

After a long night of studying and doing an atrocious amount of homework a normal student would be starving. The clock reads 12:04 a.m. and many are wondering where they could you possibly go to get a quick bite in Omaha. Well here’s a list that could possibly help late- night cravings.

1. Abelardos Authentic Mexican Food

Here you can find a variety of Mexican food ranging from their delicious super fries to tasty churros. At certain locations they’re open 24 hours, others are open until 3 a.m., so no matter where you go you know you can rely on that horchata to hit the spot.

2. Donut Stop

Located on south 13th street the giant donut isn’t very hard to miss when passing it on the street. At Donut Stop they have a range of donut choices from which to choose from. Such as original glazed to frosted chocolate sprinkles. Inside you can choose to play from a various amount of board and card games. During weekdays you can dine in until 1 a.m. or on weekends until 5 a.m.

3. Taco Bell

Live mas one would say entering taco bell after midnight, ready for their inside to explode in an hour or two after eating their unhealthy addicting food. You cannot resist their bean burritos or chalupas. Most Taco Bell’s close at 2 a.m.

4. Buffalo Wild Wings

The infamous boneless wings that are really smothered chicken nuggets will surely draw you in after midnight. Only on Fridays and Saturdays you are able to take in the sports bar aura after midnight. Every other day of the week they close at midnight. Make sure to try the onion rings while you are there because they are life changing.

5. Village Inn

If you have a sweet tooth then I suggest dining in at Village Inn and ordering a pie from their long list of choices. You can choose from apple pie to lemon supreme. The old lady interior of the restaurant haunts you when you enter. Certain locations are open until midnight and some are open until 2 a.m.